Thursday, 19 July 2012

Loxley and Tune Talk form alliance

The Bangkok Post has reported, Loxley Plc is forming an alliance with Tune Talk, Malaysia's mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) controlled by AirAsia founder Tony Fernandes, to serve TOT Plc's third-generation (3G) wireless broadband service nationwide. Loxley will hold a 51% stake in a new venture firm with Tune Talk holding the remaining 49%. The company will use Tune Talk brand for its 3G service.